From a background in the transport industry I am now a trainer assessor. I can train you and your staff and can tailor to the needs of your company to the unit standards requirements in the following :
GANTRY - UNIT STANDARD 3800
You will be trained as a Gantry Crane Operator to operate a Gantry Crane to meet the industry requirements of Unit Standard 3800.
This course provides the trainee with:
- Procedures and requirements for lifting practices and overhead cranes.
- To operate pendant and remote controlled cranes, monorail, and suspended hoists and lifting equipment.
- Care and safe use of pendant and remote controlled cranes, monorail, and suspended hoists and lifting equipment.
- Sling, lift, travel, and unload or place regular loads
- Park crane and store equipment.
This course generally can be obtained in one day dependant on the trainee's prior skills and experience.
FORKLIFT - OSH AND F ENDORSEMENT
Forklift OSH Operators Certificate
The Forklift OSH Operators Certificate training course is a one day course that is renewed every 3 years from date of completion. You do not need to hold a driver's licence to attend this course.
Forklift Licence Training - "F" Endorsement Course
Forklift Endorsement includes Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Operator certificate.
To apply for this forklift training course you must hold a minimum of a full Class 1 licence to obtain a forklift licence.
If you drive a forklift on the road, you must have an F endorsement on your driver licence.
Class 1 driver licence with Forklift F endorsement:
Operate forklifts with a gross laden weight of up to 18,000kg.
Class 2 driver licence with Forklift F endorsement:
Operate forklifts with a gross laden weight exceeding 18,000kg.
For more information on forklift licence requirements visit the NZTA website.
I also offer consultancy, support and training in:
- * Gantry - Unit Standard 3800
- * Cab Controlled Gantry - Unit Standard 3790
- * Hiab - Unit Standard 16617 and 1754
- * Dogman - Unit Standard 3789
- * Crane - Unit Standards
- * Forklift - OSH and F Endorsement
- * Telehandler - Unit Standard 23637
- * Wheels, Tracks, Rollers endorsements
- * Driver Licencing - Classes 2 - 5